Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Game On

So all is good. After spending the day at Emory and undergoing more blood letting and talking to the team, I'm set to be at the hospital next Tuesday. Early! I can honestly say that this all feels surreal. The folks there were awesome as usual and did their best at making me feel at ease. So you can imagine my relief and surprise when I was told that the recipient had already been there and all was good on their end and that they are really excited! The only thing I know about this person is that they are a young adult. Now I wait. And cram as much extra curricular activities as I can into the next week. Leaving only room for work and sleep. I was given some suggestions about visitors and other tips that I'm gonna post up later. Time to watch #27 get his game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment