Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pre Op

So today is the day that I go down to Emory in Atlanta for more tests and to meet with the donor team. I can't say that I'm not nervous. The nervousness isn't because of that crazy fear of being knocked out. An old friend brought something to my attention this past weekend that I failed to realize. I go to sleep every night without the aid of a team of doctors and wake up fine every morning. The fear is that this is the final hurdle before the surgery and I'm really wanting all to go as well as possible. And it shall.

Unlike next week. Its all good that I eat lunch before I arrive. Yes, my appointment is at 11:00AM and they want me to eat lunch? Challenge accepted!

Menu:
Boca Chik'n patty sandwich/w tomato (yes, its fake chicken)
& Potato salad
It may not sound like much, but when you tag on the Lays Stax - mmmhmmm good!

I'm looking forward to an evening update!

No comments:

Post a Comment