Monday, April 29, 2013

Roller Coaster

This is some crazy stuff. One minute I feel like I'm on cloud 9 and the next minute it feels like cloud 9 is raining on me. Ok, I must say that it did rain most of Saturday and Sunday up here in NEGA, but today has been beautiful.

I'm reminded of times where I've been on roller coasters that I didn't care for too much. When that happens I usually sit back and ride it out until I get to the next ride. Man, I don't even want to imagine what the next ride is gonna be like after this one. No sir!

After lunch today I thought I'd check the mailbox and then take a very short walk. Apparently it wasn't short enough. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Did some time on the front porch with my neighbor dudes as well. Nothing like bro-time on the front porch and comparing scars.

I tell ya, I really can't wait to get back on my game. Having the small things wear me out fast can be disconcerting, but having people encouraging me along the way is reassuring.

ps. Thanks Uncle Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment