Sunday, April 21, 2013

Grilled Cheese

View from Mt. Leconte, TN
The weekend is almost over. I suppose that 12:00 midnight is the demarcation line. Breakfast time Monday morning is the last normal meal I will be permitted to partake of. From that point on its clear liquids for the rest of the day and then NOTHING after midnight on Monday. So I made that grilled cheese sandwich really count.

Hiking up the mountain yesterday gave me 10 miles in Creation to think things through again. While sitting in church Sunday morning reaffirmed my decision. It's almost go time...

Q: Are you nervous?
A: Yes, yes I am. But I'm ready for this.

Q: Can you have visitors in the hospital?
A: Yes. Though I don't recommend coming on Tuesday. The address is 1365 Clifton Rd in Atlanta. I won't know until after the operation where I will be exactly in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment