Monday, April 22, 2013

Spaztastic

Well the office is cleaned up and my desk is clear. This will make room for when I get back. And the out of office reply is enabled. Won't lie. I'm feeling a myriad of emotions right now and for some odd reason I'm feeling sort of somber. Wait a minute, I closed the blinds in my office so that may be the cause? Well I'm going with that.

I don't see how I'm gonna get any sleep tonight with my mind racing like it is. But don't think I won't try!

Ok, back to that horse. I want to thank everyone again for being so supportive and offering so much prayer and other positive thoughts during all of this. I have the utmost confidence that things are going to go smoothly and quickly.

I'm not planning on writing anything again until after the operation. Not right afterwards of course, but probably on Wednesday.

Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment